Montana Collection Counter Height Backless Barstool, Ready to Finish by Montana Woodworks
The counter height backless barstool features a massive, 2.5" thick seat and is hand crafted in Montana using solid, American grown wood. Seat height is 24". Seat is 12" diameter. Legs and support pieces are skip peeled by hand using old-fashioned draw knives to create a unique, one of a kind appearance. Capacity 350 pounds. This item is sold "ready to finish". Apply your favorite lacquer or stain and lacquer to match existing decor. All Montana Woodworks products come with a 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A. using genuine lodge pole pine!
Dimensions 12" L x 12" W x 24" H 13 pounds
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Counter Height - 24" Seat Height
- Solid genuine lodge pole pine