Montana Collection Barstool w/ Back, Ready to Finish w/ Upholstered Seat, Saddle Pattern
Grab a cold drink and seat yourself on this fine example of rustic style and charm. This barstool is the perfect finishing touch for your bar or bistro table. The Montana Woodworks® barstool with back is handcrafted using solid, American grown wood. Seat height is 30", perfect for most bars and higher tables or just to sit at the breakfast bar. Seat width is 18.5", seat depth is 17" This model features the comfy upholstered seat in the saddle pattern. Comes fully assembled. 350 pound capacity. This item is sold "ready to finish" i.e., it is ready for the purchaser to paint, stain or stain and lacquer. 20-year limited warranty included at no additional cost. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A.!
Dimensions 20"L x 19"W x 44"H 25 pounds
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Bar Height - 30" Seat Height
- Comfortable Seat and Slat Back Design Maximizes Seating Pleasure