Montana Collection Backless Barstool, Ready to Finish by Montana Woodworks
This simple yet elegant barstool will bring rustic beauty to any room of your home. Perfect for the bar, the bistro table or anywhere a touch of rustic completes the scene. Built with durability in mind. Constructed of solid, American grown wood using the time proven mortise and tenon joinery system, this barstool will last for generations. The barstool comes topped with an octagonal piece of 2.5" thick solid wood seat. Seat height is 30" Seat width is 12", seat depth is 12". Comes fully assembled. 350 pound capacity. This item is sold "ready to finish" i.e., it is ready for the purchaser to paint, stain or stain and lacquer. 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A.!
Dimensions !2" L x 12" W x 30" H 15 pounds
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Bar Height - 30" Seat Height
- Ideally Suited for Smaller Spaces