Glacier Country Collection Barstool w/ Back, Upholstered Seat, Buckskin Pattern by Montana Woodworks
Grab a cold drink and seat yourself on this fine example of rustic style and charm. This barstool is the perfect finishing touch for your bar or bistro table. The Montana Woodworks® barstool with back is handcrafted using solid, American grown wood. Seat height is 30", perfect for most bars and higher tables or just to sit at the breakfast bar. Seat width is 18.5", seat depth is 17" This model features the comfy upholstered seat in the buckskin pattern. Finished in the "Glacier Country" collection style for a truly unique, one-of-a-kind look reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. First we remove the outer bark while leaving the inner, cambium layer intact for texture and contrast. Then the finish is completed in an eight step, professional spraying process that applies stain and lacquer for a beautiful, long lasting finish. Comes fully assembled. Capacity 350 pounds. 20-year limited warranty included at no additional cost. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A.!
Dimensions 20"L x 19"W x 44"H 25 pounds
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Unique, one-of-a-kind Glacier Country style.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Bar Height - 30" Seat Height
- Comfortable Seat and Slat Back Design Maximizes Seating Pleasure